Call Us Today for a FREE Quote
We can give you an estimate over the phone or better yet, we can come out and give you a more accurate quote, all FREE of charge!
In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Commercial Cleaning of San Diego has added a new service:
Sanitizing with an EPA-registered disinfectant for use on SARS-CoV-2, the novel human coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
We provide eco-friendly commercial cleaning services in the San Diego area. Use the form to get a free quote or call us at 858-224-0088 to speak with a technician immediately. Read on to see what our customers have to say about our work.
Customers Are Talking!
We pride ourselves on serving other local businesses here in San Diego and the various neighborhoods that build it up to be a great city. We also take care of our ever growing residential customers with affordable prices that don’t have corporate or franchise fees tacked on.
We take your safety seriously
And that’s why owner Joseph Dufresne completed his NORMI (National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors) training to become a Certified Sanitizing Professional.
Properties of an ideal disinfectant
This information has been provided by the CDC. We have chosen a disinfectant in line with these standards.
- Broad spectrum: should have a wide antimicrobial spectrum
- Fast acting: should produce a rapid kill
- Not affected by environmental factors: should be active in the presence of organic matter (e.g., blood, sputum, feces) and compatible with soaps, detergents, and other chemicals encountered in use
- Nontoxic: should not be harmful to the user or patient
- Surface compatibility: should not corrode instruments and metallic surfaces and should not cause the deterioration of cloth, rubber, plastics, and other materials
- Residual effect on treated surfaces: should leave an antimicrobial film on the treated surface
- Easy to use with clear label directions
- Odorless: should have a pleasant odor or no odor to facilitate its routine use
- Economical: should not be prohibitively high in cost
- Solubility: should be soluble in water
- Stability: should be stable in concentrate and use-dilution
- Cleaner: should have good cleaning properties
- Environmentally friendly: should not damage the environment on disposal